- Directly responsible for ensuring construction readiness and overlay installation of Hospitality Facilities, Requirements, Utilities (power, Water/Sewage, IT&&, CATV) and Overlay for Indoor hospitality Areas (including kitchens) and Hospitality Villages.
- Prepares any necessary paperwork for the handover of the HOS facilities, indoor and outdoor, from SC/Q22 to the Rights Holder.
- Attends all HOS inspections, including the FIFA-LOC inspection, Rights Holder inspections, Affiliates Visits, Supplier visits etc. Reports on the inspection to FIFA HOS, ensures issue resolution at venue level.
- Ensures updated technical documentation from FIFA/MH for all HOS facilities and utilities (power, water/sewage, IT&T, CATV etc) is correctly distributed to the LOC Venue Team, Overlay supplier and Stadium constructor, etc.
- Ensures operational readiness of Hospitality Infrastructure and Utilities, such as: Maintenance of facilities (HVAC, lifts/escalators, kitchen systems, hydraulic systems, CATV, and other stadium-owned equipment in general), Power availability (including ensuring generator operations and maintenance as per HOS needs/schedule), Logistic Routes, etc; including on match days.
- Acting as FIFA HOS first point of contact at the Venue for Infrastructure related issues.
- As part of venue HOS team, provides feedback, operational readiness status and general support during key operational phases to Venue Management Team.
- Any other duties that may be required.