- Work with the Marketing Rights Delivery team at Q22 to deliver all matters related to Marketing Services unit’s objectives and obligations at the stadiums
- Be the main representative of the Marketing Rights Delivery Team at the stadium and training sites.
- Work with Stadium Venue Managers, Stadium Authority and other Functional Areas to deliver the rights and obligations of the Commercial Affiliates.
- Together with the team, coordinate and deliver all site inspections, open days and Commercial Affiliates operational visits, understanding the Marketing requirements at the stadium.
- Manage the implementation of clean site and Commercial Affiliates exclusivity in the stadium.
- Ensure the sponsor recognition programme is implemented in all the relevant areas of the stadium as per guidelines provided by Q22 and FIFA.
- Together with Q22 project leads and the FIFA Marketing Rights Delivery team, implement specific Marketing Operations Projects at the stadium e.g., Value-in-Kind, Special Marketing Programmes and other sponsor activities, Parking Operations, etc.
- Work with Marketing suppliers and assist them in the delivery of their obligations in the stadium.
- Support the Marketing Rights Delivery team with other projects as required.
- Work as part of the Marketing Venue Team during the tournament period.
- Prepare tournament debrief reports.
- Any other duties that may be required.