The IBC Coordinator, under the supervision of the IBC Manager, shall be responsible for:
- Under guidance of the IBC Manager to liaise with all relevant Q22 functional areas (accreditation, security, transport, catering etc.) to ensure IBC operational excellence for IBC users, with a focus on the highest levels of service for broadcasters
- To assist IBC Manager and IBC Assistant Manager in coordination of the delivery of non-technical services at the IBC
- Acting as the on-site contact for all FIFA stakeholders including the Host Broadcaster (HB) and suppliers
- Assisting in co-ordination of the day-to-day IBC operations (excluding broadcast and technical operations) interacting closely with the venue management team, security, and all key Host Country counterparts, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Supporting and assisting the IBC Manager in the process of the handover and handback of the venue
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of all office and working space needs at the IBC.
- Supporting the IBC Manager in co-ordination of ancillary services with FIFA, the IBC venue management team, and Host Country counterparts to ensure the needs of all IBC users are met. Such services include security, medical, cleaning & waste, catering and emergency & disaster management.
- Supporting the signage & branding team on the installation of the ‘look and feel’ of the IBC. Coordinating with venue management, FIFA, and other stakeholders to ensure venue requirements are captured in the design of the ‘look and feel’; in particular directional & emergency signage
- Managing the response to all non-technical front and back-of-house issues at the IBC during the construction phase, as well as during the Event itself
- Assisting with the installation, and supervision of, all Convenience services such as banking, convenience store, postal and courier service, customs broker, travel agency and car rental, hair and beauty salon, fitness centre and welcome desk
- Co-ordinating logistical matters for IBC stakeholders
- Co-ordinating with the HB and service providers for the dismantling of IBC services in the temporary premises during the dismantling phase
- Co-ordination of the dismantling of all overlay put in place by the service providers, with exception of IBC broadcast temporary premises, including service booths, look and feel, signage, fences etc.