Workforce Support Centre:
- Support the implementation of the Contact Centre Strategy; participate and provide expertise and ideas
- Be end-to-end coordinator for the contact centre project deliveries; ensure smooth communication, coordination, and cooperation with internal and external involved parties.
- Manage the Contact Centre Software, including users, permissions, configurations, automation, and quality monitoring
- Coordinate and manage the development and creation of all operational documentation and content associated with the contact centre, such as training manuals, technical guides, frequently asked questions, canned responses etc.
- Participate in the continuous quality improvement and data-driven decision-making processes to assess the efficiency, including reporting and data analysis
- Be the Contact Centre focal point and coordinate constant cooperation with the rest of the Workforce Team
- Provide support to all volunteer contact channels, including emails, phone call, chatbot and WhatsApp
- Train and coordinate a group of staff and volunteers
- Gain a good understanding of the Workforce Management Systems to assist in resolving common volunteer issues and requests
- Provide ancillary support for other team members and supporting colleagues as needed or requested
- Adapt to the needs of the role as per the Q22 evolution
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job
- Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
- to a high standard of quality and timeliness
- in full compliance with the Q22 Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements in line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system.
- All other duties as requested.